Sunday, June 14, 2009

Meg, Joe and Ella come to Charlotte!

Little Miss Ella taking a bite from my BEAUTIFUL and VERY VERY VERY TASTY fruit bouquet from my family (for the big 25 bday)
We celebrated Ella's bday a little early too... this ridiculous cow chair was part of that celebration... looks great in the middle of living rooms- your welcome Meg and Joe! : )

Muffin Topth?


Meg and Rykers at Salsas- yummmm!

The margaritas were good.... but Ella won!!! We stole sips every second that we could : )

I woke up on my birthday morning to find the apartment decorated with streamers, balloons and a "Bratz" Happy Birthday banner- LOVED IT (and so did Ella!)

This was the first minute of our first morning at the pool... Erik already got the beach ball stuck in the tree! Doesn't surprise me one bit!

"Daddy go high!!" -elle

Sibling love and total relaxation


"Daddy go under" These two were so entertaining in the pool! Ella was definitely at her happiest in the zero-depth pool!

Cheers to our "Flirtinis" - bday night : )


LOVE this girl's curls.... natural... beautiful and curlier than ever in this humidity!

Love you darlin!

I tried so hard to get a picture of Ella in her new Pawleys Island dress that we gave her... but she was so dang active and too fast for me, so this is the best I could do at dinner - such a pretty girl!


Joey loves me... he just likes to PICK on me. For instance:
(Kyra opening her bday cards):
Kyra: "Ohhh what a sweet card from Trudy about her favorite daughter-in-law... in fact, the best she could ever ask for."
Joe: "Oh that's funny because Trudy just gets me SON cards... doesn't even bother with the in law part"
Yep. he wins. again.


Fun in the pool with Aunt Kyra and Uncle Erik (I think I am being a shark???)
"Birdies eat it" LOL (Everytime Ella would get out of the pool and water would drip from her diaper, she would be fascinated with it, watch it drip, and then look at us and say "birdies eat it" and then walk away. We have no idea where she got it from either!)

MR. FREEZIES!!!

Elle-Belle grabbing treats out of her matching cow bag (to go with her cow chair)... again YOUR WELCOME, meg and joe : ) MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ORANGE GIRLS! (and cookie monster on the diaper)

Elle in her adorable new dress from Aunt Mary

The orange clan (plus Erik) : )

The white and brown clan! (Aunt Mary stopped by for the evening to play with us- she had business in Colombia, SC, the next day so it worked out GREAT!)


Why have one big pool when you can have TWO??? This was Ella's back-up pool on our deck. She loved it and so did we!

We had such a great time with J, M and E.... please come back anytime! We really didn't mind our place looking like it was robbed- : ) Love you guys!
Next blog this weekend.... MA and PA KINGSLEY come visit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(and cheer us on in our first ever triathlon)

6 comments:

Jana said...

GOOD JOB TOOBIES!
We have been wa-aitng!
Looks like lots of fun, that's for sure. Please tell me the cow paraphernalia was NOT from you?!?! I like the orange clan! I'm sure the zero depth pool was perfect for Ella... gosh, maybe next time I come it'll be NOT RAINY enough to go in the pool?!? Love!

Dana K said...

ORANGE you glad that the Johnson's came to visit?!? Can we color cordinate when we come too?!? YEAH - for more pictures of adorable Ella!!! It looks like great fun was had by all! We can't wait for our turn next! (I'm already mentally packing!) No need for cow chairs with matching bag or blow-up pools for us!?! I'll take a flirtini though! See you in FOUR days!!!
much luff!
Evele

Kyra Jo said...

GOOD ONE MOM! ORANGE ya glad??? :)
toobs, i can gladly say that i picked out all of the cow stuff- DUH. ma, we'll have a flirtini for sure (to celebrate you getting up at 430am on saturday... ooops, wasn't supposed to tell you that part!) LOVE LOVE and LOVE!!!
-racklite
(hey whit and jana, do you think this word verification is appropriate for my "lite rack"??? how did the blog know?!?! it's smart- it even knew to put a handicapped sign next to my sign-ins as well!)

Anonymous said...

Hey Char - Good job with the COW stuff, I love it!! Maybe I can find some for Haylee's B-day. Sure looks like fun and everyone is so tan - keep that SUN, you know who needs it!! Will be thinking of you Saturday - B careful - don't get hurt. What's with FLO and no more blogs or even COMMENTS - I'll have to speak to her about that. She's busy having fun - LOVE U

GREAT Aunt Lani said...

You have WAY TOO MUCH fun.....Keep it up!

Jana said...

TOOBS -
racklite, i thought was a type and you meant to say "packlite" and it was a message to mom to PACK LIGHT! I'm special :) However, I suppose your theory of you having a light rack is right on. Oops about the 4:30 am part... MA just may back out! You'll have to be in bed by supper time the night before ya know! :) Love! -Corinsi