Here are some random pictures from the past few months- friends, trees, blue skies and beautiful weather. I will post some pictures from our weekend in Clemson/Lake Jocassee (with Mary and Kevin) soon! I have them on facebook for now. Love to you all!
Erik and I at our favorite 131 Main restaurant (this was in September... hence our tans)

two of my favorite guys- Paulie and Jason

Erik and Ryan being super creepy to Nandini

Two of my favorite girls who are now our neighbors (two blocks away)! Bekah and Faby are wonderful!

SO these trees are on the Maersk campus... they used to be full and beautiful. I waited a week too long to take this picture. Oh well- you get the jist of it!

The trees around the Maersk pond are really pretty too- such gorgeous colors contrasting with the blue water. Look at me talking like a photo pro...

A pic of the Maersk fountain... it greets me every time I come into work!

This is in the Southpark area of Charlotte, NC. It is a gorgeous area just loaded with trees. I take this route every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday for therapy!

Pretty tree, pretty tree. (kinda like dumb and dumber.... pretty birrrrrrrrrd.... right ma? get it?) : )

Another shot of the Maersk fountain... it's pretty. A rubber ducky has been floating in the water for months now too. It makes me laugh every time!

This is in the Ayrsley area (our neighborhood). So beautiful!

Yep. A tree. But a pretty one! I love the shades of red.
4 comments:
Congratulations tithy, you now have more OBJECT pictures than PEOPLE pictures, too - just like mom! :)
hehe, totally kidding - they are very pretty, actually. We didn't have a very pretty fall, so it's nice to see that someone did!
It is time for you to come home for a visit though...
miss you and love yous!
p.s. hedalica
Good job my little leaf hunter!!! I'm so proud of you for taking time to notice and appreciate the beauty of the fall colors and all the "pretty treeeeees"! And your photography skills are truely amazing - almost like the pros!?! I was also impressed of your multiple Maersk fountain pictures! (like mother-like daughter?!?) I'm a little jealous though - I don't have any with the rubber duck! I don't think I approve of you taking pictures while driving down the beautiful tree-lined "too skinny and scary" Southpark road though! That would be similiar to texting and driving - right Yanni?!? I look forward to your next "blob" update from your weekend in Clemson with Luc! (oh yeah, and Kev & Mary too!) Keep having LOTS OF FUN and keep sharing it with us!!!
love ya,
Ma
I saw Luc and Clemson pictures - Gma more techy then Ma? ? ? You live in a beautiful area and great to see where you spend your days and new friends from NC are good too. Whit & I will be SELLING this weekend - hope we sell lots!!
Love You Lots
P.S. gallysib/wheelchair
my handicapped name is PUNKI. like punki brewster? that's somebody, right? chubby, im glad that you are still handicapped too. : ) LOVE!
Post a Comment